Garden of the Gods is Award-Winning
Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center Awards
2000 Clean Air Campaign
1998 Clean Air Campaign for Propane Powered Vehicle
1997 Springs Area Beautiful Association Xeriscape Category
1995 The Partnership for Community Design
1994 Pikes Peak Advertising Federation
Garden of the Gods Foundation Awards
2008 Stuart P. Dodge Award from Palmer Land Trust
Garden of the Gods Park Awards
2011 Top 10 Public Spaces in America (APA) read more
2011 Best of Colorado Springs for Recreation Services
2010 Best of Colorado Springs for Recreation Services
2009 Best of Colorado Springs for Recreation Services
Time to Other Sites from the Visitor Center
- Air Force Academy — 20 mins
- Broadmoor Hotel — 20 mins
- Cripple Creek — 50 mins
- Denver — 60 mins
- Downtown — 10 mins
- Olympic Training Center — 15 mins
- Pikes Peak Cog Railway — 15 mins
- Royal Gorge Bridge — 60 mins
- Seven Falls — 20 mins
For a FREE official visitors guide to Colorado Springs and the Pikes Peak region call or write:
Colorado Convention & Visitors Bureau
515 S. Cascade Avenue
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
For information about vacationing in the state of Colorado, or to obtain a FREE official state vacation guide call:
1-800-COLORADO or visit www.colorado.com
Join one of our knowledgeable park volunteers on an exciting, naturalist-led walk through Garden of the Gods Park. Departing at 10am and 2pm daily from the North Main Parking Lot. (weather permitting) Don’t forget to stop by the Visitor and Nature Center to pick a free map at our information kiosk to continue your journey through the park after the walk. If you have time, join us for both the 10am and 2pm walk as the knowledgeable guides all have different areas of expertise. We hope you can join us!
Whether you want to spend a few hours or the whole day, plan your adventure with Front Range Climbing!
With trips leaving Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center every couple of hours, there's no need to wait...
The Garden of the Gods Climbing Rules:
- ALL climbers must fill out a free registration before climbing in the park.
- Proper climbing equipment is mandatory.
- They are FREE.
- Talks last about 20 minutes.
- Explore a wide variety of topics including geology, ecology, wildlife, and the cultural history of the Park and Colorado Springs.
For the Colorado photographer, Garden of the Gods Park is a paradise of creative opportunities.
You can take great photos from:
• The Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center terrace.
• The North Main or Balanced Rock parking lots.
• Try the Siamese Twins Trail for a unique view of Pikes Peak framed by this beautiful rock formation.