- Sep 21 2022
- 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Gateway to Geology Walk
Join Park Interpreter Jennifer Heiny for a fun nature walk that will take you back in time over 300 million years. The guided walk’s focus will be geology but will also cover other topics found within the park.
- Meet at the flagpole outside the Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center.
- Total distance is Approx. 1 Mile over paved and dirt trails.
- Weather dependent.
- Sturdy shoes, hat, water and sunscreen are recommended.
- Tickets are sold on a first come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please follow this link to register for the program: Community Impact Grant Registration
- If you have any questions about this program, please email email@example.com