- Aug 04 2022
- 8:30 am - 10:00 am
Guided Walk National Natural Landmark
The National Natural Landmark (NNL) program turns 60 this year! Join Park Interpreter Nick Darling to learn about what a National Natural Landmark is, and why Garden of the Gods is designated as one. Learn about the park’s ecology, geology, and history along the way.
- Approximately a 2-mile hike on paved trails leaving from the Overflow Parking lot directly across the street from the Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center.
- Meet on the westside (towards the rocks) near the shuttle stop.
- Please bring water and dress appropriately for the conditions.
- Weather dependent.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- If you have any questions about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org