- Aug 27 2022
- 8:00 am - 9:00 am
History of the Garden Hike (#12)
This one-hour morning hike explores the rich history and natural beauty of Garden of the Gods. Park Interpreter Bowen Gillings leads you on a trek through the historic people and events that shaped the park we love today. Each month’s hike features a different historical topic and follows a different trail or set of trails. Hikes are on rough dirt, gravel, rock, and concrete and are not stroller friendly.
- Distance is about 2 miles along easy to moderate trails.
- Please, bring water and dress appropriately for the conditions.
- Event is weather dependent.
- Tickets are sold on a first come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE YOU REGISTER to redeem this opportunity.
- If you have any questions about this program, please email email@example.com