- Dec 27 2022
- 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
Jr. Ranger Walk
This guided walk will include our award-winning Jr. Ranger booklet (and patch). Park Interpreter, Jennifer Heiny, will lead Jr. Rangers from the Visitor and Nature Center, along the Gateway Trail to the Central Garden Trail where the tall red rocks are.
- All guests must register as space is limited (child participants = $5 each, guest/chaperones/non-participant = $0)
- Total distance can vary depending on the group and is approximately 1 – 2 miles.
- Start in the Red Rocks Room, 2nd floor of the Visitor and Nature Center.
- Weather dependent.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- If you have any questions about this program, please email email@example.com