- Oct 17 2023
- 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm
Jr. Ranger Walk
Jr. Ranger booklet and awards included! Join Park Interpreter and Jr. Ranger co-author Jennifer Heiny for this family-friendly walk! After a brief introduction inside, families will leisurely walk out into the Park from the Visitor and Nature Center. This informal walk will be loosely focused on the Junior Ranger booklet and can cover anything we are seeing.
- All guests must register as space is limited (child participants = $5 each, guest/chaperones/non-participant = $0)
- Total distance can vary depending on the group but is approximately 1 – 2 miles.
- Start in the Red Rocks Room, 2nd floor of the Visitor and Nature Center.
- Sunscreen, sturdy shoes and drinking water recommended for this walk.
- If there is inclement weather, the focus will shift to just indoors with touch tables and museum challenges.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please follow this link to register for the program: Community Impact Grant Registration
- If you have any questions about this program, please email email@example.com