- Aug 11 2022
- 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Nature Journaling Hike
Join Park Interpreter, Amanda Casey, to help bring out your artistic side and connect with nature through journaling. Program includes a Nature Journal starter handout. No artistic experience necessary—only your curiosity with nature and the Park. We will meet at the Information Desk inside the Visitor & Nature Center to start this journey.
- Please feel free to bring your own journal as well.
- Dress for the weather.
- Bring your choice of art or writing tools.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please follow this link to register for the program: Community Impact Grant Registration
- If you have any questions about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org