- Aug 21 2022
- 7:00 am - 9:00 am
Interested in photography but don’t know where to start? Want to learn how to take the best pictures on your smartphone? Jae Jarratt and Jonathan Nicholas are local photographers who are going to come in and share their expertise with you! This class has been made with beginners in mind! You will meet out in the park at the bathrooms at the main parking lot (Parking Lot 2). There you will go on a short hike to practice the skills you will be learning with Jae and Jonathan there to guide you along your way!
Some considerations for this class:
– The walk will be about 1.5 miles at its longest, but isn’t too strenuous
– Please check the weather beforehand and dress accordingly as weather in the fall and winter in Colorado can be unpredictable
– Always bring sunscreen, even if the forecast is chilly
– Feel free to bring any and all photography gear you may have, even if you’re not 100% sure how to use it! Anything works for this basics class – from a smartphone camera all the way up to a DSLR or Mirrorless with tripod and all the accessories!
Check out Jae and Jonathan on their Instagrams to see what they do! Jae – @fiddy_two_eighty Jonathan – @_crescentphotography
- Program will only run if we have 5 participants minimum (If that number is not reached, we will reach out to reschedule)
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds (unless we need to cancel the program)
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please follow this link to register for the program: Community Impact Grant Registration
- If you have any questions about this program, please email email@example.com