- Mar 20 2023
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Spring Equinox Hike
There are two days a year where there are equal amounts of daytime and night time. Those days are called the Equinoxes. Come out to the Garden of the Gods for a special hike into the park at night with astronomers from the Colorado Springs Astronomical Society. You’ll learn all about the solstice, get to see some stars in the sky, and experience the park at night! The hike will be between 1.5 and 3 miles long all along mostly paved flat ground. The hike is slow paced and will have several stops along the way. The evening of the event, you will check in at the activities desk on the lower floor of the Visitor Center! •
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- Dress for the weather! In case of rain or snow, there will be an indoor presentation!
- The trail is stroller and pet friendly.
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please follow this link to register for the program: Community Impact Grant Registration
- If you have any questions about this program, please email email@example.com