- Feb 18 2023
- 4:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Sunsets are beautiful. Each one is different. Now can you imagine capturing a sunset forever? Jae Jarratt and Jonathan Nicholas are local photographers who are going to come in and share their expertise with you! This class has been made with beginners in mind! You will meet out in the Overflow Lot right as you turn down Gateway Road. There you will go on a short hike where you will be learning with Jae and Jonathan! Now let’s capture some sunsets!
Some considerations for this class:
- The walk will be about 1.5 miles at its longest, but isn’t too strenuous
- Please check the weather beforehand and dress accordingly as weather in the fall and winter in Colorado can be unpredictable
- Feel free to bring any and all photography gear you may have, even if you’re not 100% sure how to use it! Anything works for this basics class – from a smartphone camera all the way up to a DSLR or Mirrorless with tripod and all the accessories!
Check out Jae and Jonathan on their Instagrams to see what they do! Jae – @fiddy_two_eighty Jonathan – @_crescentphotography
- Preregistration is required.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please follow this link to register for the program: Community Impact Grant Registration
- If you have any questions about this program, please email email@example.com