- Jul 30 2022
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Survival Plants of Colorado
Join us for a special guided hike in Garden of the Gods Park with author and survival skills expert Robert Seebeck “Cattail Bob.” Cattail Bob will teach how to identify edible, medicinal, poisonous, and tool-craft plants found in the Pikes Peak region.
- We will meet in the Red Rocks Room at the Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center, and then hike into the park.
- Dress for the weather, wear hiking shoes, and bring a daypack with water, snacks, hat, sunscreen, notebook and pencil, and a camera or cell phone.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- If you have any questions about this program, please email email@example.com
- If registration is closed, stop by the Information Desk the day of the event to see if there are still spots open for the program