- Jul 30 2022
- 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Survival Plants of Colorado
Join us for a special guided hike in Garden of the Gods Park with author and survival skills expert Robert Seebeck “Cattail Bob.” Cattail Bob will teach how to identify edible, medicinal, poisonous, and tool-craft plants found in the Pikes Peak region.
- We will meet in the Red Rocks Room at the Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center, and then hike into the park.
- Dress for the weather, wear hiking shoes, and bring a daypack with water, snacks, hat, sunscreen, notebook and pencil, and a camera or cell phone.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please follow this link to register for the program: Community Impact Grant Registration
- If you have any questions about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If registration is closed, stop by the Information Desk the day of the event to see if there are still spots open for the program