- Sep 30 2023
- 9:00 am - 10:00 am
Yoga in the Garden
Revitalize every Saturday in Garden of the Gods! Join Caleb Hall every Saturday for yoga at the park. A class for yoga practitioners of every level, beginners to the more experienced yogis. Caleb teaches a vinyasa flow series targeted to awaken your creative spirit and connection with yourself by including poses for everyone and options for deeper expression for your own body. Prepare for a class that reconnects you with your breath, fuels your creativity, and maybe gives a few laughs too. Please BYOM (bring your own mat), water bottle, any other props that you enjoy using for practice, and a smile. Plan to meet at the Chuckwagon Pavilion in the Central Garden, off of Lot 2, ready to begin practice at 9:00! We do have a limited number of mats that can be borrowed for the class.
- Pre-Registration Required
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- Program may be indoors depending on weather; you will receive that notice from your instructor.
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please follow this link to register for the program: Community Impact Grant Registration
- If you have any questions about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org