Information Specialist: Assist visitors in understanding, enjoying and preserving the Garden of the Gods Park.
- Greet Visitors at the Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center
- Answer questions about the Garden, operate the theater and distribute Park Maps
Naturalist Interpreter: Provide opportunities for visitors to understand and appreciate the natural area of the Pikes Peak region with an emphasis on the Garden of the Gods.
- Provide nature presentations
- Provide nature walks in the Park
Youth Program Leader: Assist school age children (pre-school through high school) in understanding, enjoying and preserving the Garden of the Gods Park.
- Conduct school programs
- Provide a one hour tour of the Park while riding on a motorcoach.