The Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center strives to make our destination easily accessible for all!
- Wheelchairs. Two wheelchairs are available on a first come, first serve basis, free of charge for visitor convenience. Wheelchairs may not be reserved. Contact information, and a signed release of liability waiver is required for use.
- ADA Jeep. Our partners at Adventures Out West have created a new ADA Accessible, open-air Jeep with a Braun Mobile Lift. This Jeep accommodates 1 mobility device and up to 3 additional passengers. Click Here for Details.
- Building Access. The Visitor & Nature Center has an ADA compliant main entrance ramp, lower-level ADA elevator access and push button automated doors.
- Trails. Paved trails are easily accessible in the park, please see info desk for map and trail information.
- Parking. ADA accessible parking at the Visitor & Nature Center and in the Park.
- Educational Programs. Adaptive Interpretive Programs are available Click Here for More
- Theater. The Geo-Trekker Theater accommodates 2 Wheelchair/Mobility devices.
- Transportation. Free ADA compliant shuttles travel from the Visitor Center to the overflow parking lot, to the Central Garden throughout the summer season.