For active folks who love hiking, there are 21 miles of trails to explore in the Garden of the Gods.
For a complete list of trails in the Park, pick up a FREE full color map at the Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center.
*** Perkins Central Garden Trail is Re-Routed Due to a Construction Project for the Summer 2019 Season*** Handicap Parking and Wheelchair Accessibility is available at Parking Lot 4.
- PERKINS CENTRAL GARDEN TRAIL, This is an easy, 1 1/2 mile roundtrip path, with less than a 30 foot rise. This trail is in the heart of the Park at the base of the highest rock formations.
Other great trails include:
- RIDGE TRAIL, a moderate, 1/2 mile loop, with less than 100 foot rise in elevation. This path gives you the feeling of being among the rocks.
- SIAMESE TWINS TRAIL is an easy 1 mile roundtrip, with less than a 150 foot rise. There is a unique view of Pikes Peak through the natural window of the twins.
- CHAMBERS/BRETAG/PALMER TRAIL is a moderate, 3 mile hike with less than a 250 foot rise. Nearly circling the entire Park, this trail covers rolling, rocky terrain away from the traffic.
- SCOTSMAN/BUCKSKIN CHARLIE TRAIL is a moderate trail that loops through the Park. Enjoy the distant views of the Central Garden formations from these rolling, rocky trails.