- Jul 26 2022
- 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Join Park Docent and Bat Enthusiast, Al Rodney, for an evening of bat watching and education. Eco-locators will be provided to hear bat calls as we watch them hunt and navigate the night sky.
- Dress for the evening weather and prepare to be out for a few hours with no restroom access.
- Meet at the admission hut for Rock Ledge Ranch Historic Site.
- Parking available in the natural surfaces “Overflow Lot”.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Pets are NOT PERMITTED at this program.
- No Refunds
- Pre-Registration is Required
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please follow this link to register for the program: Community Impact Grant Registration
- If you have any questions about this program, please email email@example.com
*Tickets are sold on a first come-first-serve basis. No Refunds.