- Nov 28 2022
- 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Science is the process of learning about the natural world through observation and experimentation. In this class for kids aged 9 through 14, we will be exploring different phenomena on Earth. Every class will begin with a fundamental question that is asked by kids everyday, and then hands-on science will be used as a vehicle for engaging, discovering, and learning through actual experience, not just explanation. Join Mike Bideau, our education specialist, each week to learn something new!
- Appropriate for children ages: 9-14
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please follow this link to register for the program: Community Impact Grant Registration
- If you have any questions about this program, please email email@example.com
- If registration is closed, stop by the Information Desk the day of the event to see if there are still spots open for the program