- Apr 25 2023
- 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Geology Walk – The Dakota Trail
Join Park Interpreter and Geology Enthusiast Jennifer for a fun nature walk out in the park. Come travel back in time over 300 million years through the Park’s amazing geology! While the walk will have a geology emphasis, other topics of the park will be covered.
- Approx. 3-mile walk, over paved and dirt trails. Sturdy shoes, hat, water, and sunscreen recommended.
- If bad weather, this program will become an indoor program.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please follow this link to register for the program: Community Impact Grant Registration
- If you have any questions about this program, please email email@example.com