- Nov 29 2022
- 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Guided Nature Walk
Daily guided walks will introduce you to the Park. They leave from the Visitor and Nature Center and follow the mostly paved Gateway Trail to the paved Central Garden Trail. Participants are encouraged to continue exploring the Central Garden or may return to the Visitor Center with the guide.
- Topic focus varies depending on your guide and group participation.
- Average time is 45 – 60 minutes.
- Distance is just about 1.5 miles along mostly paved trail.
- Weather dependent.
- Questions? Call (719) 219-0108.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- If you have any questions about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org