- Jun 19 2023
- 9:00 am - 10:30 am
Native Plant Walk
Native Plant Walks leave from the Visitor and Nature Center to follow the Gateway Trail, Bretag Trail, up along the Dakota Trail to finally use the Foothills Trail for a retuning loop.
- Total distance is approximately 2 miles
- Please, bring water and dress appropriately for the conditions.
- Weather dependent.
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please follow this link to register for the program: Community Impact Grant Registration
- If you have any questions about this program, please email email@example.com