- Mar 22 2023
- 10:00 am - 11:30 am
Join Mike Bideau, our education specialist, for a guided nature walk designed for young explorers. This slow-paced walk will be filled with opportunities to experience the park through all our senses. From feeling the textures all around us to listening to all of nature’s beautiful sounds, kids will love this opportunity to be one with nature. Kids will also be excited to learn about how the rocks formed and what makes Garden of the Gods a biological wonder. The hike will start at the Visitor Center and go to the Central Gardens. In the Central Garden, kids will enjoy a Welch’s Fruit Snack and book read-aloud before hiking back.
- Ages: 2-10 *All children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Meet inside the Garden of the Gods Visitor and Nature Center in the lower level by the buffalo statues.
- Dress for the weather and bring water.
- *If we have bad weather, we will have an indoor activity for the kids!
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- No Refunds.
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please follow this link to register for the program: Community Impact Grant Registration
- If you have any questions about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If registration is closed, stop by the Information Desk the day of the event to see if there are still spots open for the program