- Oct 27 2023
- 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Yoga at the Rocks
Join Amanda Sheble for yoga at the park. A class for yoga practitioners of every level, beginners to the more experienced yogis. Amanda’s goal is for yoga to be accessible, possible, and fun for everyone. She does this through a flowy combination of Vinyasa and Yin yogas, taking your time and concentration in each pose to connect further. Please BYOM (bring your own mat), water bottle, any other props that you enjoy using for practice, and a smile. Plan to meet at the Chuckwagon Pavilion in the Central Garden, off of Lot 2, ready to begin practice at 9:00! We do have a limited number of mats that can be borrowed for the class.
- Pre-Registration Required
- Tickets are sold on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Program may be indoors depending on weather; you will receive a notice from your instructor if this is the case.
- No Refunds.
- If you, or someone you are registering for, are under 18, a resident of El Paso County, and were affect by the COVID-19 pandemic you are qualified for free registrations. Please follow this link to register for the program: Community Impact Grant Registration
- If you have any questions about this program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org